Google+ RADIO77 &+ ~ Englishbus77

19 mar 2019

RADIO77 &+



 🤘 In Radio77   music from all the time and you can follow the lyrics from time to time... Don´t forget there´s always a story waiting inside  ...So, It's like a game where you try to put yourself in the author's shoes..  Oh Yeah... 🤘
 
********************************************************** 

Special Song...  
Unchain My Heart ...
 

Lyrics of Unchain My Heart by Nestor

Out of touch, I′m out of line
Your love is a prison and I'm doing time
So far away, but still so close
I got to make a change somehow.

′Cause all the time I see you right in front of me
I can't believe how blind I used to be
So give me all you got or set me free
Unchain my heart.

I can't get enough, I won′t let you go
This game we play (unchain my heart)
Too close or too far, like a black hole star
Got me going insane (unchain my heart).

You locked me up and lost the key
I live for a promise, a promise you won′t keep
All I need is to break these chains
Give me something to ease the pain
Let us turn it all around.
 
'Cause all the time I see you right in front of me
I can′t believe how blind I used to be
So give me all you got or set me free
Unchain my heart

I can't get enough, I won′t let you go
This game we play (unchain my heart)
Too close or too far, like a black hole star
Got me going insane (unchain my heart)
 
I can't get enough, I won′t let you go
This game we play (unchain my heart)
Too close or too far, like a black hole star
Got me going insane (unchain my heart)

I can't get enough, I won't let you go
This game we play (unchain my heart)

 
*********
Toxic Love... 
A Story Inside of Unchain My heart... 
 (trying to find a meaning)
 
When you listen to a song, you always try to understand its message. In this case, maybe you could be in a toxic relationship and not know how to escape from it. If you dive into these lyrics, you will realise how intense love can become and how difficult it is to give up on someone. Thus, life is life to jump all the obstacles.
 
**********************************************************
 👇  Listening to Radio77 here 👇 
  
 
 
 
**********************************************************
 
  👇  Listening to Radio77 on Spotify 👇 
 
 
 **********************************************************
 
 


As always click on the photo and go to the web. Thank for Letras you can follow the lyrics both in English and your mother tongue...
 
Another web is Azlyrics which is full of stories inside the lyrics...
 
You can also search ...lyrics.lyricfind
( in this web you can translate the lyrics )
  
**********************************************************
👇 English Listening Courses
1º,2º,3º,4º ESO
1º/2º Bachillerato ( Click photo ) 👇  

 

 **********************************************************
 **********************************************************
 
As always click on the photo and follow the lyrics
 
  **********************************************************
TV77
 
 
As you probably know, in a playlist you can choose whatever you want. In this case I recommend you to activate English subtitles. Thus, it´s an easy way to get used to listening if you have problems. Then, select an interesting subject for you and enjoy yourself in TV77
  
**********************************************************

 


**********************************************************


BBC RADIO STATIONS
 
 
********

http://www.radiojackie.com/hls/
 
********
http://www.radio-uk.co.uk/virgin-radio-uk
  
********
 
 
********

  **********************************************************
 
Radio F.M.
Spanish
 
**********************************************************

  Running and Showering

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoMin8G_ekEG_yIVD4EdP4EnOs_4I32U-

 Maybe you need a cheerful piece of music to help you do your housework, have a cold shower or sunbathe. Press here...
 
 **********************************************************
 
 
↑ Activate English subtitles...↑
  
 
Please video creators activate English subtitles because there´s a huge amount of English learners who want to follow you and of course             to understand you...
**********************************************************



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario